The promenade was built on top of Eastern breakwater and is 1355 meters in length. It runs all the way out to the lighthouse that marks the entrance to the port. It provides a spectacular panoramic viewpoint of the city. Built of wood and steel, it features five small squares with pergolas and seating along its full length. Halfway, there is a beautiful statue of a woman. Underneath this superb promenade runs a cycle lane and it is fully lit at night.